September 27, 2013

KIKO #266 Ultramarine Blue

Hello, ladies !
I was telling you a while back about a gift I received from one of my colleagues. The thing is: he went on a trip in Milan and came back with a different KIKO nail polish for each of the girls in my office. I chose the KIKO Sparkle Touch #261 Pearly Amethyst I swatched here. However, a colleague of mine that doesn't use nail polish at all gave her present to me, as she knew how crazy about nail polishes I am.
So, here I am, swatching the mesmerizing KIKO #266 Ultramarine Blue. As its name also suggests, it is a deep dark blue with very fine sparkles in it, I really don't know if I should call this nail polish a pearlescent one... Maybe you could help me after seeing the photos. :) It has a really nice consistency, it applies quite well and I only needed two coats for full opacity. The drying time was average and in the photos you can see below I only applied a protective base coat and no top coat at all. Do you like it ? By the way, I'm not sure that I need to mention it, but I took the photos in the evening, with flash.
 
Bună, fetelor !
Vă povesteam acum ceva vreme despre un cadou pe care l-am primit de la un coleg. S-a întâmplat aşa: el a fost într-o călăorie la Milano şi s-a întors cu câte o ojă KIKO diferită pentru fiecare fată din biroul meu. Eu am ales KIKO Sparkle Touch #261 Pearly Amethyst pe care am 'swatch'uit-o aici. Totuşi, una dintre colegele mele care nu foloseşte oje deloc mi-a dat mie cadoul ei, întrucât ştia că sunt înnebunită după oje.
Aşadar, iată-mă acum, 'swatch'uind-o pe fermecătoarea KIKO #266 Ultramarine Blue. Aşa cum şi numele o sugerează, este de un albastru închis intens cu particule de sclipici foarte fine, chiar nu ştiu dacă ar trebui să spun despre ea că e sidefată... Poate mă ajutaţi voi după ce vedeţi pozele. :) Are o consistenţă bună, se aplică uşor şi am avut nevoie de numai două straturi pentru opacitate completă. Timpul de uscare a fost mediu, iar în pozele pe care le vedeţi mai jos am aplicat doar o bază protectoare, fără niciun top coat. Vă place ? Apropo, nu sunt sigură dacă este nevoie să menţionez, dar am făcut pozele seara, cu bliţ.









P.S.: I'm not sure if you noticed, but on the right side of my sidebar you have a Born Pretty Store image. By clicking it you can go directly to their online store and, by using the code XDSQ10, you can get a 10% discount on your order. I don't even need to mention that you have thousands of products you can choose from and they have free shipping worldwide. How cool is that ?:)
 
P.S.: Nu ştiu dacă aţi observat, dar în partea dreaptă a 'sidebar'-ului aveţi o imagine cu Born Pretty Store. Un singur click pe ea vă duce direct la magazinul lor online şi, folosind codul XDSQ10, beneficiaţi de o reducere de 10% pentru comanda voastră. Nu cred că mai este nevoie să vă spun că puteţi alege din mii de produse şi că au livrare gratuită oriunde în lume. Cât de mişto e asta ? :)
 

 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment