September 20, 2013

Miss Sporty Lasting Colour #520

Hello, ladies !
This wasn't supposed to be a swatch... at all ! I just wanted to prepare my nails for tomorrow's T.P.A. Group Challenge #4 "Inspired by a season" and I really felt that this nail polish is the one I should use. I bought it last week and you can see the article in which I mentioned it here.
However, this ended up being a swatch after all, because I absolutely love this nail polish, I love everything about it. The teal / green colour, the maxi brush, the quality, the price, the creme consistency, the application, the way it looks on me... Everything ! It's a nail polish that I totally recommend, it's worth the money and it won't disappoint you. It applies evenly, without streaking, it's perfectly opaque in two coats and although it's not mentioned anywhere on the bottle, it dries quite fast. And, believe it or not, I didn't apply any top coat and look how glossy it is !
Oh, and if you can't ignore the ring finger, guess which season do you think inspired me for tomorrow's challenge ? :)
I'll now leave you with the photos I took last night, with flash. 

Bună, fetelor !
Acesta nu trebuia să fie un 'swatch'... deloc ! Voiam doar să îmi pregătesc unghiile pentru provocarea T.P.A. Group „inspirată de un anotimp" de mâine şi am simţit că aceasta este oja pe care ar trebui să o folosesc. Am cumpărat-o săptămâna trecută şi puteţi găsi aici articolul în care o menţionam.
Cu toate acestea, până la urmă s-a dovedit a fi vorba despre un 'swatch', pentru că pur şi simplu iubesc oja asta, iubesc totul la ea. Culoarea 'teal' / verde, pensula maxi, calitatea, preţul, consistenţa cremoasă, aplicarea, felul în care arată pe mine... Totul ! Este o ojă pe care o recomand în totalitate, merită banii şi nu vă va dezamăgi. Se aplică uniform, nu lasă dâre, este perfect opacă în două straturi şi, deşi nu este menţionat nicăieri pe sticlă acest aspect, se usucă relativ repede. Şi, credeţi sau nu, nu am aplicat top coat şi priviţi cât este de lucioasă !
Ah, şi dacă nu puteţi să ignoraţi degetul inelar, ghiciţi ce anotimp credeţi că m-a inspirat pentru provocarea de mâine ? :)
Acum vă las cu pozele pe care le-am făcut aseară, cu bliţ.








0 comentarii:

Post a Comment