November 21, 2013

My Golden Rose prize is here !

Two days ago, November 19th, I was winning the prize of the Golden Rose nail art contest with this manicure. Today, two days later, I already have the chance to show you which products I chose for my nail polish collection. It was one of the hardest decisions to make, having to choose from such a large variety of colours and textures from cosmania.ro.

Acum două zile, pe 19 noiembrie, câștigam premiul concursului de nail art de la Golden Rose cu această manichiură. Astăzi, două zile mai târziu, deja am ocazia să vă arăt ce produse am ales pentru a face parte din colecția mea de lacuri de unghii. A fost una dintre cele mai grele decizii pe care a trebuit să le iau, având ocazia să aleg dintr-o gamă extrem de variată de culori și texturi de pe cosmania.ro.



I really hope you like what I chose and, if you already own any of them, please let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear your opinions. A big thank you to Golden Rose Romania for this wonderful prize and a sincere thank you to Josephine for inspiring me to choose the nude colour and the matte velvet; you don't know this yet, but it's your posts that convinced me the most ! :)

Sper din suflet să vă placă ce am ales și, dacă deja dețineți pe vreuna dintre ele, vă rog să îmi spuneți într-un comentariu mai jos, mi-ar plăcea foarte mult să vă aud părerile. Un mare mulțumesc Golden Rose Romania pentru minunatul premiu și un sincer mulțumesc lui Josephine pentru că m-a inspirat să aleg culoarea nude și catifeaua mată; tu încă nu știi asta, însă postările tale m-au convins cu adevărat ! :)

Golden Rose Holiday #55

Golden Rose Impression #14

 Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #117

Golden Rose Rich Color #05

Golden Rose Matte Velvet #109

Golden Rose Nail Art #121






3 comments: